This is our family. We don't get much time together, but we try to make the most of the time we do have together. I hope you enjoy watching us play and the children grow! Send us a note sometime to let us know what you think of our adventures!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
New Babysitter Experience
I put this on Facebook on December 19, 2007. It worked out okay. Cole was pretty clingy the first few days not wanting to go to the babysitter and hanging on to my shirt. He cried when I put him down. I cried on the way to work wondering how people work instead of staying home with there babies. Necessity? Perhaps. Anyway, if you've had a sitter or daycare, you know about keeping a feeding and poop schedule. Well, the sitter told us about a poop Cole had today that made her gag and he wouldn't sit still to be changed! She was worried the whole time while changing him that he would pee on her like boys do. That whole episode convinced her to wait a few more years in starting a family. Ah, good little Cole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment