This was written to Facebook on December 26, 2007. We spent Christmas Eve tracking Santa's trip and setting out cookies and milk for him. Cole tried to eat them...I played Santa this year. Cole was very excited waking up two or three times throughout the night. We spent Christmas morning opening presents, eating cinnamon rolls, drinking egg nog, and waiting for the turkey. Cole's reaction to the first gift was the best--we got it on video. By the third gift, he had the hang of tearing open the gifts instead of just tearing the paper like he's used to. We were worried about the Elmo being age-appropriate, but it turned out to be the most interesting toy (possibly for Heath and me)! We might have to put it up for a while, but it was a Special Edition, so of course, I HAD TO get it NOW! Anyway, Cole putted around all day with his new toys and then slept through the night. The whole thing was, as my good friend Tiffany has said in the past, very magical! I hope your holidays are wonderful! Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment