Cole has been talking since he was three or four months old, but he is clearly attempting conversation. He points at Heath and says, "Da" or "Da, da." He has been saying "Mom" for awhile, but he says it when he's hungry, mostly. He has only said it on one occasion that would make us believe he knew what he was saying. He is now saying what sounds like, "I want that." It is very exciting, but at the same time, very depressing that this experience has come so quickly and now is past. I look forward to each new milestone and yet, dread it...that it passes as soon as it comes. I only hope I can remember the details long enough to write them down in a way that will give me the memory and return the emotion each time I read them. That is my simple motivation for this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment