Oh yeah...so I keep forgetting to publish the photos of the house keeping up with FB and myspace (they're on there!)forgetting that FB copies what I have here so I would only have to write it once...HELLO! Anyway, we returned from our summer vacation to find out that we got the house of our dreams, the one we had been holding out for, praying for while we let all the other good ones, ready ones, for-sure ones go...worrying about whether or not we would have a place to live since the house we were renting was going into forclosure and the bank wanted us out so they could sell it...I prayed and prayed for this house and the Lord delivered! And what a blessing this year (past 12 months) has been with the house and Alora coming into our lives! It all worked out in the end and we got a great deal to boot! Enjoy the photos and I hope you can drop by sometime and see it for real...nevermind that I have to clean in shifts!...I'll burn a candle for you!
This is our family. We don't get much time together, but we try to make the most of the time we do have together. I hope you enjoy watching us play and the children grow! Send us a note sometime to let us know what you think of our adventures!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Our First Home
Oh yeah...so I keep forgetting to publish the photos of the house keeping up with FB and myspace (they're on there!)forgetting that FB copies what I have here so I would only have to write it once...HELLO! Anyway, we returned from our summer vacation to find out that we got the house of our dreams, the one we had been holding out for, praying for while we let all the other good ones, ready ones, for-sure ones go...worrying about whether or not we would have a place to live since the house we were renting was going into forclosure and the bank wanted us out so they could sell it...I prayed and prayed for this house and the Lord delivered! And what a blessing this year (past 12 months) has been with the house and Alora coming into our lives! It all worked out in the end and we got a great deal to boot! Enjoy the photos and I hope you can drop by sometime and see it for real...nevermind that I have to clean in shifts!...I'll burn a candle for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment