In an effort to get a jump on the Christmas cards, I set us up to take portraits again this year with Nicole/Moonlighting Photography. Unfortunately, it was scheduled for a Sunday on which Heath works, so by the time we got there it was already dark outside. The kids were tired, I was tired, Heath was tired...needless to say, we hurried the session along. Fortunately, we got a few good shots from the magic that Nicole captures! We were probably in and out of there in about 45 minutes where as under normal circumstances she takes as long as needed to "get the shot" we want or need. She does a great job and I'm never disappointed. The kids could cooperate a little more, though...oh well, that's how it goes. I'm hoping we can do another session in March for Cole's 3rd birthday with the Razorback outfits I got the kids on our summer trip. They are cold-weather sports outfits, so hopefully it will still be cool/cold next March! If we can get the kids to pose together, too...
This is our family. We don't get much time together, but we try to make the most of the time we do have together. I hope you enjoy watching us play and the children grow! Send us a note sometime to let us know what you think of our adventures!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Family Photos November 2009
In an effort to get a jump on the Christmas cards, I set us up to take portraits again this year with Nicole/Moonlighting Photography. Unfortunately, it was scheduled for a Sunday on which Heath works, so by the time we got there it was already dark outside. The kids were tired, I was tired, Heath was tired...needless to say, we hurried the session along. Fortunately, we got a few good shots from the magic that Nicole captures! We were probably in and out of there in about 45 minutes where as under normal circumstances she takes as long as needed to "get the shot" we want or need. She does a great job and I'm never disappointed. The kids could cooperate a little more, though...oh well, that's how it goes. I'm hoping we can do another session in March for Cole's 3rd birthday with the Razorback outfits I got the kids on our summer trip. They are cold-weather sports outfits, so hopefully it will still be cool/cold next March! If we can get the kids to pose together, too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment