This is our family. We don't get much time together, but we try to make the most of the time we do have together. I hope you enjoy watching us play and the children grow! Send us a note sometime to let us know what you think of our adventures!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
"Perfect Little Family"
At our last visit, the OB referred us to a specialist. We weren't sure why, but we went along with it. This office has been different from the beginning compared to the one we went to for Cole. With Cole, we didn't even see the doctor until the fifth month. All the office visits up until then were with nurses taking my weight and other vitals and even writing my prescriptions. This office with the new baby...oh, did I mention we were pregnant again? Well, in case you hadn't heard...anyway, so the new office scheduled us to see the doctor as soon as they confirmed I was pregnant and I've seen her every four weeks since. She is a whole other story. So getting back to the point. We went to see the specialist as directed. They did a sonogram and showed us all the baby's parts (I was 16 weeks along at this point) telling us how great they looked and oh, by the way it's a girl! Okay, so we got some information out of all the confusion. It 's a girl. I'm still sick, but it's not like with Cole where any cough, hiccup, burp, etc. would send me into a vomiting fit...until the day he was born! Yeah, insane. No rhyme or reason or sense to it. Thank you all for your sympathy! I'll post the sonogram photos once they're scanned into the computer. It's a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment