Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Haircuts


Cole's hair grows so quickly. Heath took it upon himself to master the task of cutting Cole's hair even with all the squirming and twitching and grabbing...well, amongst all that, it just wasn't working out. A snip here a buzz there, it was uneven. We just shaved it all off figuring summer was coming and Cole was somewhat of a hothead anyway (pun? what pun??) That was a month ago. It's growing back quickly; I assure you if you miss it in the photos (I know he's a gorgeous baby! Bias? Me?), it is growing back. We'll see how the haircuts go in the future.

I also got my haircut...maybe 10 inches. Don't be shocked, it's me in the photos. I thought it was time to look my age. Being pregnant was the perfect time to cut it, too. My hair is growing extra fast...and now that's it short, I don't have to tie it back when I'm throwing up from morning sickness. Sorry, is that TMI (too much information)? Also, I tend to get hot easily and with Nevada heat, short hair is probably going to pay off. I'm sending my 10 inches of trimming off to be made into wigs. Maybe next time it won't take me 10 years to do it again. By the way, it's been awhile since we've posted any photos 1. in part to my "morning" sickness and 2. due to the fact that we lost the camera battery charger and just now replaced it. Thanks for your patience. Enjoy!

No comments: