This is our family. We don't get much time together, but we try to make the most of the time we do have together. I hope you enjoy watching us play and the children grow! Send us a note sometime to let us know what you think of our adventures!
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Alora's 4th Birthday!
I resisted as long as I could but she likes princesses, so...we did a princess cake! She had a princess theme the previous year, so I tried to incorporate a "popcorn party" idea and came up with a princess/movie star theme. Dad helped. He brought in disposable cameras for the kids to play with, chocolate covered popcorn, some keychain Ty critters for party favors, and a bunch of magic trick stuff. It worked out, the kids had fun and they LOVED the popcorn! Oh, and he paid for the food and cake! Yay, Dad! Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment