This is our family. We don't get much time together, but we try to make the most of the time we do have together. I hope you enjoy watching us play and the children grow! Send us a note sometime to let us know what you think of our adventures!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Alora at Four-Months-Old
Most babies, they say, will sleep through the night by four months of age. Cole definitely was, and still does most nights. Alora had a couple nights when she did sleep ten hours. Of course, I still had to get up to have enough breast milk for the day...but Alora still wakes up between 12 and 2 a.m. and then every three hours after that. It's all worth it! Look at this gorgeous girl! She's a happy baby and it shows. Sleep? I can hope that when she starts solids in May, I might be able to get more than three hours of sleep a night! Enjoy the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment